OFFICIAL HOME OF CANADIAN BBQ MAILING/DELIVERY ADDRESS
FOR TEAM REGISTRATION
Print and complete TEAM ENTRY FORM at left and send to:
Contact Cindy Wheatley at email@example.com
Fax at 902-445-9776
Boneheads BBQ c/o Maritime Meat Mayhem
1014 Barrington Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia
RULES - CSBBQA
Maritime Meat Mayhem follows the guidelines established by the Canadian Southern BBQ Association (CSBBQA) unless otherwise specified by Maritime Meat Mayhem. Please review and be familiar with these rules before you arrive.
Click here for CSBBQA rules and regulations
- Meats will be judged on taste, tenderness/texture and appearance.
- Points are awarded for each category entered; the team with the highest accumulated points will become "Grand Champion".
- All cooking must be done on charcoal, wood or wood pellet barbecues (also called 'Smokers' or 'Pits')
Friday, August 24, 2012
12:00 NOON Friday -- Team move-in and set-up
7:30 PM Friday -- Head Cooks Meeting -- Located in the Judging Area
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Turn In Times Categories
12:00 PM Saturday Chicken
12:30 PM Saturday Pork Ribs
1:00 PM Saturday Pork Butt
1:30 PM Saturday Beef Brisket
5:00 PM Saturday BBQ Awards Presentation
2012 MARITIME MEAT MAYHEM PRIZES -- $3,000.00 Total
Grand Champion: $1,000 & Trophy
Reserve Grand Champion: $500 & Trophy
Individual Meat Categories: 1st Prize - $200, 2nd Prize - $100, 3rd Prize - $75
- Space is limited, if you have special requirements (a very large cooker or travel trailer) please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Teams must be completely self contained.
- Each team MUST have a fire extinguisher and means to adequately secure tents to the ground (rope, stakes, etc.)
- Access to electricity and water is limited.
- We cannot guarantee hookups so we recommend that each team be prepared to provide their own.
- If a generator is to be used, it must be reasonably quiet so as to not disturb other contestants.
- Teams will be allowed to move in on Friday, August 24th, 2012 after 12pm.
- Hotel accommodations are available nearby.
- Sampling to the public at this event is NOT permitted.